Job ID: AlliedBarton Security Services is the industrys premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, ...05/03/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Jobs for Officers Alto Palo Alto1 - 6 of 6 vacancies
42097 Mortgage Banker: Palo Alto Full Time Regular posted 03/05/2013 Palo Alto, CA Requirements Position Summary Responsible for sourcing and originating first mortgage loans through traveling to, and building relationships with, realtors and home ...05/03/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Title: Global Investment Specialist : JP Morgan Private Bank : High Net Worth : San Francisco/Palo Alto, CA Location: US:CA:San Francisco:560 Mission Street / 02042 Job Number: JPMorgan Private Banking Investor Job Description JP Morgan Chase and ...05/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job ID: This is a Talent Pool Database, we are building a database of qualified applicants for future opportunities, there is no actual position open at this time If a position opens, we will use this database to begin our search. AlliedBarton ...05/07/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job ID: This is a Talent Pool Database, we are building a database of qualified applicants for future opportunities, there is no actual position open at this time If a position opens, we will use this database to begin our search. AlliedBarton ...05/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Reserve officer who must be accompanied by a regular sworn officer or a Police Reserve I in performance of duties. Position Overview: To preserve public peace, protect life and property, prevent crime, enforce all laws and ordinances of which the ...09/21/2012 in tweetmyjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.