Title: Mortgage Loan Officer : Aliso Viejo, CA Location: US:CA:Aliso Viejo Other Locations: The Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO) proactively solicits new residential mortgage business and sells Bank of America mortgage products to meet established loan ...04/29/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Jobs for Officers Aliso1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
1 current Officers Aliso jobs on 06/19/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.