Individual Giving Officer-ACLUF Development Department, NYShare Print Email Facebook Twitter ShareBookmark & ShareX Google Delicious Digg Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Current PermalinkOffice:National Offices, New York, NYLocation:New YorkJune 25, ...06/29/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Officer Acluf1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
Deputy Director Of Gift Planning-ACLUF Development Department, NYShare Print Email Facebook Twitter ShareBookmark & ShareX Google Delicious Digg Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Current PermalinkOffice:National Offices, New York, NYLocation:New ...04/17/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
2 current Officer Acluf jobs on 12/05/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.