TX-San Antonio, Chief Operating Officer of QualTex Laboratories JOB TITLE: Chief Operating Officer of QualTex Laboratories QualTex Laboratories (an affiliate of South Texas Blood & Tissue Center) is a global healthcare contributor, committed to ... (more)07/24/2013 in monster.com
Jobs for Officer Abq
Seeking aTelecommute HIPAA Compliance Officer to be responsible for ensuring compliance of software and hardware with HIPAA requirements. Officer will manage internal projects and will manage project financial and business impact. Officer will also ... (more)07/24/2013 in virtualvocations.com
UT-Salt Lake City, We have immediate openings for retail Mortgage Branch Managers with extensive experience managing Loan Officers and originating loans.We are complementing our existing professional team of retail Mortgage Loan Officers with more ... (more)07/24/2013 in monster.com
RN CASE MANAGER-ABQ Full-Time PACRequisition Number: 43762Location: NM-AlbuquerqueType of Opportunity: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Classification: EXEMPTMinimum Experience: 3 yearsMinimum Education: Associate of Science DegreeShift: DaysMinimum ... (more)07/24/2013 in recruitermedia.com
DIET AIDE I-ABQ Kaseman Full-TimeRequisition Number: 44174Location: NM-AlbuquerqueType of Opportunity: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Classification: NONEXEMPTMinimum Experience: 1 yearMinimum Education: High School Diploma or GEDShift: VariedMinimum ... (more)07/24/2013 in recruitermedia.com
COLLECTION SPEC/3RD PARTY-ABQ PAC Full-TimeRequisition Number: 43668Location: NM-AlbuquerqueType of Opportunity: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Classification: NONEXEMPTMinimum Experience: Less than 1 yearMinimum Education: High School Diploma or GEDShift: ... (more)07/24/2013 in recruitermedia.com
Job search tips
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.