Req Number 37707BRJob Title Director, Grade MSP 5Job Code and Payroll Title 0245: DIRECTOR (FUNC AREA)Job Code and Payroll Title 0245 DIRECTOR (FUNC AREA)Location Parnassus AvenueDepartment Name Pre-doctoral ClinicWork Days 8am-5pmShift DaysShift ...05/14/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Msp Grade in San Francisco1 - 8 of 8 vacancies
Req Number 37818BRJob Title Senior Project Manager, Grade MSP IIIJob Code and Payroll Title 0280: MANAGER (FUNC AREA)Job Code and Payroll Title 0280 MANAGER (FUNC AREA)Location Minnesota StreetDepartment Name Capital ProgramsWork Days 8am - 5pmShift ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Us: 100%; This position is in the Dept. of Preventive and Restorative Dental Sciences. This position is responsible for the operational, fiscal, academic and staff personnel management of the department; interprets, develops and implements policies ...02/05/2013 in math-jobs.com [Details]
Us: 100%; Responsible for ensuring a well-functioning revenue cycle process, including the administrative and clinical functions that contribute to the capture, management and collection of patient service revenue, from the point of service delivery ...03/19/2013 in math-jobs.com [Details]
Us: 100%; This position is in the Dept. of Clinical Pharmacy and serves as the Project Director for the WIHS (Womenâs Interagency HIV Study). Duties will include general operational oversight of all projects; participation in NIH meetings, ...02/09/2013 in math-jobs.com [Details]
Us: 100%; This position is in the Clinical&Translational Science Institute. The incumbent will hold central responsibility for the launch and development of Philippines-California Advanced Research Institutes-Health at University of California. The ...01/06/2013 in math-jobs.com [Details]
Req Number 37817BRJob Title Project Manager, Grade MSP IIJob Code and Payroll Title 0280: MANAGER (FUNC AREA)Job Code and Payroll Title 0280 MANAGER (FUNC AREA)Location Minnesota StreetDepartment Name Capital ProgramsWork Days 8am - 5pmShift ...04/16/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Us: 100%; This position is in the Pre-doctoral Clinic/UCSF Dental Center and serves as one of the two Clinic Directors, monitoring student academic progress, monitoring and, providing 1 day per week of clinical instruction to dental students, and ...01/27/2013 in math-jobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.