Tulsa manufacturing company is in need of an additional Quality Control Inspector. This position works under general supervision, reporting to the Quality Control Manager. Inspects finished products, products being processed, incoming materials, ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Jobs for Msp Ctap in Tulsa
Local oilfield equipment company needs a CNC Mill AND Lathe Machinist. The ideal candidate would have 3 years experience and have their own tools. Must have ability to edit and read G " M code. If you meet all the requirements listed, please send an ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
ShowClix is actively seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced Regional Account Executive who is a stimulating communicator; has the ability to manage a variety of activities simultaneously; and possesses a strong sense of urgency for ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
You may have heard of the quotBig Dataquot revolution that is sweeping across the world of business. Cheaper hardware and advances in software storage systems have made capturing and storing data cheaper than ever. With data coming alive in an ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Business Intelligence consulting is not just a string of industry buzzwords; it is quickly becoming one of the most valuable set of services in the business world. Thanks to leaps in data technology and software, companies are finding more value in ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
When you are am IT services expert, finding a true challenge can be difficult. You have seen the same issues day in and day out, and know the solutions to each like the back of your hand. Normal IT tasks become routine and ultimately boring. If you ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Are you tired of the repetitiveness of corporate IT roles? Do you hate troubleshooting the same issues over and again, with no challenge or room for growth? Are you ready to start working with clients on real IT challenges? Then InterWorks is the ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Company Name: Benefit Focus Mid- Senior .NET Engineers Benefitfocus provides employers, carriers and consumers a single Web-based platform for benefit shopping, enrollment, management and industry standard data exchange. The Platform can also be ... (more)05/15/2013 in scutt.eu
Your tasks: - Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions - Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection - Complete loan applications, ... (more)05/15/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Job search tips
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.