Title: Promotions / Marketing / Lead Generation Representative , Anaheim, CALocation: United States of America- California-AnaheimRequisition ID: 1304470Description:Wyndham Vacation Ownership Marketing Representatives Needed: If you have experience ...05/14/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Marketing Promotions in Anaheim1 - 9 of 9 vacancies
Property and Casualty Insurance Agent Producer:Franchise Business PartnerFranchise Producer Partner Career OpportunityInsurance Agency Ownership with No Upfront Capitol Investment and No Monthly Service Fees:Americas Best Career Opportunity for the ...05/13/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Your tasks: - Formulate and implement advertising initiatives - Analyze metrics and advise on programming initiatives - Strengthen andexpand the network brand - Establish strategic promotional partnershipsonline and offline - Oversee all ...05/12/2013 in us.job-idea.de [Details]
Title: Event Marketing & Promotional AgentsLocation: United States of America- California-AnaheimRequisition ID: 1304471Description:Wyndham Vacation Ownership Marketing Representatives Needed: If you have experience from any industry in Sales, ...05/06/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Overview: The Business Center Manager is responsible for managing the overall operations at a low-volume center, including supervision of team members and the administration of center sales performance, profitability and customer experience ...05/06/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Earn Real Online Income This Week!Use This Simple Approach & Earn$80 to $100++ Per DayTeam up with a group of online sales pros and learn the art of online marketing from mentors who are making anywhere from $80 to $400++ Per Day!This is a no ...05/09/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Earn Real Online Income This Week!Use This Simple Sales System & Earn $80 to $100++ Per DayTeam up with a group of online sales pros and learn the art of online marketing from mentors who are making anywhere from $80 to $400++ Per Day!This is a no ...05/05/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Title: Resort Promotions/Marketing and Sales Agent Location: United States of America: California:Anaheim Requisition ID: Description: At Wyndham Vacation Resorts we are asking: What Recession? Were GROWING We have been rated one of the Top ...04/28/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
At Wyndham Vacation Resorts we are asking: What Recession? We're GROWING! We have been rated one of the TopHospitality Companies in the World and a Fortune Magazine 'Most Admired Companies', We invite you to learn more about our recordbreaking ...02/11/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.