Title: Dir Psych Med:SA Location: Corona, CA These positions are responsible on a Service Area:wide basis for managing the coordination, planning, design development, delivery, and evaluation/continuous improvement of out:and in:patient Psychiatry ...04/29/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Jobs for Manager Access in Corona1 - 3 of 3 vacancies
Job Category: Production Industry Sector: Consumer Products Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Location: Corona, California, US Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) has an immediate need to add a Program Management Specialist to our ...03/20/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Installer (Reset Specialist/Merchandiser) Job Code: Location: CORONA, CA US Travel Involved: See Job Description Job Type: Job Level: Experienced (Non:Manager) Education: High School or equivalent Skills: Assembly ::Assembly ...04/29/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.