Join us in the big leagues! ATT is a world leader in communications, business solutions, and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales teams, you'll work with small to large enterprises and government agencies to sell our full-scale business ...04/15/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Jobs for Manager Access in Beaverton1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
AT&T: So Much More of What You Work For Looking for an opportunity where you can put your energy and enthusiasm to work to create unlimited earning potential? Of course you are. How about a chance to learn, grow and advance with the number one ...04/21/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
2 current Manager Access jobs in Beaverton on 05/23/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.