Reference : 13-00551 Title : IT Application AdministratorLocation : Adelphi, MDPosition Type : Right to HireExperience Level : 5 Years Start Date / End Date : 04/01/2013 / 10/01/2013 DescriptionRCM Technologies is a leading provider of IT Business ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Liferay Administrator1 - 6 of 6 vacancies
Zero Robotics System AdministratorReq Number:mit-00009126Department:Department of Aeronautics and AstronauticsLocation(s):CambridgeMAFT/PT:Full TimeEmployment / Payroll Category:SRS (Research)Work Shift:ZERO ROBOTICS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, ...05/05/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Company Description: Georgia State University is a major urban educational institution. We are among downtown Atlantas top employers. Georgia State University is dedicated to creating highly intellectual and diverse environment for students and ...05/01/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Company Description: Advanced American Technologies, Inc (AAT) delivers a full portfolio of services that include IT Consulting, Application Development and Management, Independent Testing, Outsourced Product Development, Enterprise Software ...05/04/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Yoh has a contract opportunity for an Integration Engineer to join our client at Scott Air Force base in the O'Fallon, Illinois area. Job Responsibilities:- An integration engineer sets up, configures and maintains integration systems in production ...05/03/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Yoh has a contract opportunity for an Integration Engineer to join our client at Scott Air Force base in the O'Fallon, Illinois area. Job Responsibilities:- An integration engineer sets up, configures and maintains integration systems in production ...04/21/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.