FTD is currently recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer to be a technical resource for the development of a cutting edge, complex, and versatile windows based Point of Sale application. The selected individual will be a strong team player ... (more)02/17/2013 in careerbuilder.com
Jobs for Junior Account in Downers Grove
Company Name: TeamBradley Oracle Financials Support Manager POSITION OVERVIEW: Calling all Oracle Financials Support Managers! We are in search of a qualified candidate to fill an Oracle Financials Support Manager role at an esteemed corporation. ... (more)05/15/2013 in scutt.eu
IL-Downers Grove, Janitorial GCA Services Group, a National Facility Services Company, seeks individuals in the Western & Southern Suburbs, and Orland Park areas. GENERAL CLEANERS Full Time, 2nd & 3rd Shifts $9.00-$11/per hour Excellent benefits. ... (more)05/15/2013 in monster.com
Description The Off Hour Stock Clerk is responsible for maintaining a well stocked appearance in the store which helps ensure the best guest experience is achieved. This individual will work closely with the Store Management team to ensure company ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Job search tips
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.