Support Engineering - JBoss MiddlewareJob ID 38898Location US-NC-RaleighDepartment Software Engineering, Technical SupportRemote base ..Posting date 5/7/2013 Job descriptionCompany descriptionAt Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Jms Developer in Raleigh1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
Job search tips
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?