Labor Ready is eagerly seeking (25 + qualified) candidates for Construction - General Carpenters positionsin the Cole Center, PA area. Our customer is one of the nation's largest privately held construction firms, providing general contracting, ...05/07/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
Jobs for Jefferson Ave in Washington1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
1 current Jefferson Ave jobs in Washington on 05/25/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.