Resident EngineerCity DetroitState MIPart Time NoPosition Type Direct HireDescription Resident EngineerWorksite-Jefferson North Assemby Plant Detroit, MIWork Schedule-4 days; Monday and Tuesday; NIGHTS 6 pm to 4:30 am; Friday and Saturday DAY shift ... (more)04/20/2013 in recruitermedia.com
Jobs for Jefferson Ave in Detroit
Detroit, Michigan WAYNE STATE UNIVERISTY Tue, 14 May 2013 21:41:17 -0700 (more)05/15/2013 in jobs.mlive.com
Position Summary: The District Manager controls, directs, and participates in the Operational activities of the assigned stores in the district. The primary responsibility of the District Manager is to provide leadership, focus, direction and ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Job search tips
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.