Title: Operations Manager - Old Navy - Jefferson MallLocation: US-KY-LOUISVILLEOther Locations: At Old Navy We Make Value Cool.From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Jefferson Associate in Louisville1 - 6 of 6 vacancies
Title: Practice Manager II, JPG-Lou Heart Specialists, Full Time, 1st ShiftLocation: KY-Louisville-Jhhs - Rudd Heart %26 Lung BldgJob Number: 1300010667Jewish Physician Group (JPG)provides a full continuum of care. JPG includes primary care and ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Title: Respiratory Therapist, CRT, MCSW-Respiratory Therapy, Full Time, 7p-7aLocation: KY-Louisville-Medical Center SouthwestJob Number: 1300011104Jewish Hospital Medical Center Southwest (MCSW) is located at the site of the former Norton Southwest ...05/13/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Title: Respiratory Therapist, CRT, MCSW-Respiratory Therapy, PRNLocation: KY-Louisville-Medical Center SouthwestJob Number: 1300011105Jewish Hospital Medical Center Southwest (MCSW) is located at the site of the former Norton Southwest Medical ...05/13/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
84789BRMarket Title In-store Demo-Event SpecialistPrimary Work Location Kentucky-JeffersontownPosition Status Part TimeAverage Hours Per Week (Note: These hours are estimated and are subject to frequent increases/decreases due to business needs) ...04/17/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job Requisition Number84789BRMarket TitleIn-store Demo-Event SpecialistPrimary Work LocationJeffersontown, KY, USPosition StatusPart TimeAverage Hours Per Week (Note: These hours are estimated and are subject to frequent increases/decreases due to ...04/17/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!