KY-Louisville, Overview: Macy's is currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated individuals who have a passion for make-up and skin care to work in one of our most vibrant and exciting departments. As a Macy's Cosmetic Beauty Advisor, you will assist ...05/06/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Jobs for Jefferson Advisor in Louisville1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
1 current Jefferson Advisor jobs in Louisville on 05/24/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.