Job Category: Sales and Sales Related Industry Sector: Retail and Wholesale Job Type: Part-time, Permanent Location: SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York, US Expert. Tech-savvy. GURU. Do these words apply to you??? If your answer is yes, then ActionLink has a ...03/20/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Jobs for Internet in Saratoga Springs1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
1 current Internet jobs in Saratoga Springs on 05/21/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.