We are a growing, passionate team of dynamic, motivated folks and we currently have an opening for an Inside Sales Coordinator located in our corporate headquarters in Alpharetta, GA. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be the contact point for ...05/15/2013 in theresumator.com [Details]
Jobs for Inside Account in Alpharetta1 - 4 of 4 vacancies
We are a growing, passionate team of dynamic, motivated folks and we currently have an opening for an Inside Sales Coordinator located in our corporate headquarters in Alpharetta, GA. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be the contact point for ...05/08/2013 in theresumator.com [Details]
Title: HP Graphic Arts Inside Sales Rep (Outbound)Location: United States-Georgia-AlpharettaJob Number: 1138070Job Description: Prospecting: Inbound & Outbound Activities Assists sales efforts to sell Graphic Arts products & services toselected ...05/05/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Requisition : 59998 Job Title: ES Sales Trainee Country: United States State: Georgia City: Alpharetta Employment Status: Full Time Division: Job Responsibilities: (Description) Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of ...05/01/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.