Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP's commitment to design excellence?coupled with our sophistication in building technology?has resulted in some of the most important contributions to the built environment of this century. As an interdisciplinary ...05/03/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
Jobs for Hotel Accounting in San Francisco1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
Title: Night AuditorLocation: United States of America-California-BurlingameJob Number: DOU011F8A Night Auditor with Doubletree by Hilton is responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support ...04/19/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.