Northeast Professional Home Care LISW for Home Care-PRN NPHC is seeking a PRN LISW for our Home care patients. Homecare experience and knowledge preferred. Minimum 1 year experience in a healthcare setting. If interested, please email or fax resumes ...04/26/2013 in careermag.com [Details]
Jobs for Homecare in Akron1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
Ibelieve that better care begins at home.Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what Gentiva® patients have come to expect from our clinicians for nearly 40 years. Gentiva, America's homecare leader, has set the ...02/17/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.