Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Jobs for Helpline Representative in Indianapolis
The Sales and Marketing Intern will work with the VP of Sales, Director of Business Development, and Marketing Manger to gain an understanding of B2B lead generation sales and marketing processes. This opportunity is a part time (25-30 hours weekly) ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
LeadJen, Inc, is seeking highly motivated self-starters to join our team as Director of Business Development. Candidates must project professionalism and competence via excellent oral and written communication skills. The goals of this position are ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Although not required, the successful candidate will have SAS BI (Business Intelligence) or SAS Enterprise Guide (EG). Most important to have base SAS programming and macro development skills. Required: bull; 3+ years of SAS programming and Software ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
The successful candidate will be able to understand the various types of data and business intelligence applications in order to create organizational reports and analyses. Tools utilized include SAS Portal, SAS Web Report Studio, SAS Information ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
The successful candidate will be able to collect, store, transform, and cleanse data in preparation for reporting and analysis. Tools such as SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Enterprise Guide, and other SAS Data Quality solution products such as ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Industry leading organizations trust Expedient Data Centers to provide them with managed IT infrastructure solutions. As a result of significant growth, we have an immediate need for a talented professional to fill the role of VMware Engineer. ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
The Client Account Manager will work as the primary contact for clients and is responsible for client satisfaction, retention, and account growth through upsell opportunities. While execution and attention to detail are important, we are looking for ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Expedient Data Centers, fka n|Frame, is Indiana rsquo;s largest Data Center and IT infrastructure solutions provider. We have an immediate need for a Sales Director to sell and provide revenue leadership for its data center hosting and managed ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
We are seeking a SAS Statistical Programmer who will be responsible for producing analysis from user requirements as well as various ad-hoc support requests. In addition, the successful candidate will provide leadership for other ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Job search tips
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.