JOB DESCRIPTION: Responds to telephone inquiries / complaints from the general public on the consumer helpline. Communicates with the public in person, by telephone, by e-mail or regular correspondence, by fax or over the internet. Explains agency ...04/15/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Helpline in Austin1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
1 current Helpline jobs in Austin on 05/22/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.