Ann Arbor, MI Snelling Search Thu, 25 Jul 2013 07:12:07 -0700 (more)07/25/2013 in jobs.mlive.com
Jobs for Helper in Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor, MI Williams Davidson Institute at The University of Michigan Thu, 25 Jul 2013 04:00:00 -0700 (more)07/25/2013 in jobs.mlive.com
MI-Ann Arbor, Do you want to work for a growing, thriving community bank in the Ann Arbor area? Take a look at this amazing career opportunity! University Bank is recruiting for a Human Resource Compensation Coordinator! The ideal candidate will be ... (more)07/25/2013 in monster.com
MI-Ann Arbor, Job Summary: Immediate opening for an SQL and Crystal Reports Developer. This position will develop new and support existing database reporting applications primarily utilizing SQL and Crystal Reporting tools. Additional tools will ... (more)07/25/2013 in monster.com
MI-Ann Arbor, Company Overview: Con-way Freight is the premier provider of LTL service to customers large and small across North America. Fortune Magazine named Con-way Freight the "Most Admired Company" in the transportation and logistics industry. ... (more)07/25/2013 in monster.com
MI-ANN ARBOR, Overview Outside Sales – Advertising & Business Solutions We are hibu, formerly Yellowbook, a leading provider of digital advertising services connecting local consumers and merchants. We are changing, our culture is changing, and so ... (more)07/25/2013 in monster.com
MI-Ann Arbor, Senior Manufacturing Engineering (Ann Arbor, Michigan) $55,000 - $95,000 BSME/BSIE 3-10+ years experience NEW OPPORTUNITY Aftermarket Products / Mechanisms Here are the particulars: From the Corporate HQ (which has manufacturing ... (more)07/25/2013 in monster.com
Your tasks: - Confer with physical therapy staff or others to discuss and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying, or coordinating treatment - Instruct, motivate, safeguard, or assist patients practicing exercises or functional ... (more)07/25/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Your tasks: - Assisting contract reviews - Checking inventory - Collecting market trends - Assembling reports with presentations, graphs and information - Organising client analysis (more)07/25/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Your tasks: - Organize, lead, and promote interest in recreational activities such as arts, crafts, sports, games, camping, and hobbies - Enforce rules and regulations of recreational facilities to maintain discipline and ensure safety - Direct ... (more)07/25/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Job search tips
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.