Your tasks: - Provide advice and consultation on economic relationships to businesses, public and private agencies, and other employers - Conduct research on economic issues and disseminate research findings through technical reports or scientific ... (more)05/14/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Jobs for Health Abbotsford in Vancouver
Developmental Disabilities Case/Resource Manager - R3 DDA Vancouver - 2013-04932 (TR)Opening Date/Time: Fri. 05/10/13 12:00 AM Pacific TimeClosing Date/Time: Sun. 05/19/13 5:00 PM Pacific TimeSalary: $3,355.00 - $4,406.00 MonthlyJob Type: Full Time ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
FINANCIAL SERVICES SPECIALIST 1, 2 or 3 (XB40) 05014 (TR)Opening Date/Time: Thu. 05/09/13 12:00 AM Pacific TimeClosing Date/Time: Thu. 05/16/13 5:00 PM Pacific TimeSalary: $2,426.00 - $3,800.00 MonthlyJob Type: Full Time - PermanentLocation: Clark ... (more)05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com
Customer Service Specialist 2 (XA68) 04958 (TR)Opening Date/Time: Wed. 05/08/13 12:00 AM Pacific TimeClosing Date/Time: Wed. 05/15/13 5:00 PM Pacific TimeSalary: $2,370.00 - $2,971.00 MonthlyJob Type: Full Time - PermanentLocation: Clark County - ... (more)05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com
HootSuite is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer for our fast-paced Vancouver office. The ideal candidate has a strong technical background, established business analytics skills and is able to rapidly understand and work with new ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Vancouver, BC, CARegional Business Manager, Diabetes/GI, (British Columbia, Manitoba), Janssen Inc., Vancouver, British Columbia-7928130506DescriptionAt Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical ... (more)05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com
Infrastructure Specialist We are a web and mobile software application company that connects doctors and patients through video technology. We are bringing innovation to the Canadian health care industry. We are looking for an early team member with ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Our client, a progressive high-end construction material company, currently has an opportunity for a shipper/receiver to join its growing team. Along with offering a supportive and positive environment, this dynamic company offers a competitive ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Your tasks: - Instruct children in safe behavior, such as seeking adult assistance when crossing the street and avoiding contact or play with unsafe objects - Meet regularly with parents to discuss children's activities and development - Help ... (more)05/15/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Department:9281-AMB Electronic Health RecordHours/Week:40FTE:1.0Shift:DayWork Hours:8-5Work Days:M-F Company Profile: Job Description: PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A BENEFITED, LIMITED-TERM DURATION POSITION EXPECTED TO LAST UP TO 18 MONTHS OR LONGER. THIS ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Job search tips
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.