Leads the development and implementation of strategic initiative responsibilities, particularly in new information/education program development in the designated area of responsibility (My Health, My Financial Security, My Home & Family, and My ...05/13/2013 in execsearches.com [Details]
Jobs for Health Aarp in Washington1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
Job search tips
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.