Title: Information Architect, User Experience Designer - Marsh & McLennan Companies - Hoboken, NJLocation: NJ-HobokenMarsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and ... (more)04/17/2013 in recruitermedia.com
Jobs for Flash Actionscript in Hoboken
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
NJ-Hoboken, Structural Engineer II/III Hardesty & Hanover is one of the nation's most respected, privately owned engineering firms. With over 125 years of engineering experience, Hardesty & Hanover offers a host of engineering services for fixed and ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
Desktop SupportJob DescriptionTemporary position 2-3 weeks durationImmediate availabilityPay Rate$20.00 per hourExperience Desktop / laptop experience, including PC peripherals and Microsoft Windows XP / 7, MS Office and standard Windows environment ... (more)05/14/2013 in recruitermedia.com
Job search tips
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.