NY-New York City, CyberCoders Matching Great People with Great Companies Learn more about CyberCoders Polymer Sales Executive New York City, NY; Manhattan, NY Full-Time $80,000 - $120,000 Posted 5/8/2013 Steve Eskovitz is recruiting for this ...05/08/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Jobs for Executive Recruiting in New City1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
NY-New York City, CyberCoders Matching Great People with Great Companies Learn more about CyberCoders Polymer Sales Executive New York City, NY; Manhattan, NY Full-Time $80,000 - $120,000 Posted 4/18/2013 Steve Eskovitz is recruiting for this ...04/18/2013 in monster.com [Details]
2 current Executive Recruiting jobs in New City on 05/24/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.