Title: Proactive Sales Account ExecutiveLocation: US-TX-Dallas-JPMIP Two / 01804Job Number: 130020812Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services ...05/12/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Executive Ceo in Dallas1 - 10 of 10 vacancies
TX-Dallas, CEO Focus is a membership organization providing peer advisory boards, private coaching sessions, and consulting projects to small and medium-sized businesses. If you are an experienced business owner, entrepreneur, consultant, or ...05/13/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some ...04/19/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
We are currently seeking an Executive Director to lead our growing hospice program. Experience with in-patient units, palliative care programs and proven track record for service excellence. Category: Executive Management (CEO, COO, etc), Keywords: ...02/06/2013 in omni-jobs.com [Details]
Company Description: Testimonials An amazing company with amazing people and leaders.: Dallas Business Journal Kaye/Bassman is a great place to learn and grow professionally. KBIC is an entrepreneurial atmosphere which provides critical tools for ...04/30/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Title: Enterprise Account ManagerLocation: United States-Texas-DallasJob Number: 1129670Client/Account Relationship Builds strong professional working C-level relationships with the client. Establishes a high level of personal credibility as a ...05/05/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Job Category: Healthcare Support Industry Sector: Health Care Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Location: Dallas, Texas, US Summary: The Director of Nursing/Nurse Executive is responsible for oversight of the daily clinical and administrative ...03/20/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Global Account DirectorLocation: Texas - IrvingJob Code: 4009 Of Openings: 1DescriptionGlobal Account Manager- Irving, TXBT Conferencing was established over 25 years ago and is now a leading global provider of audio, video and web collaboration ...04/15/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Client Support SpecialistJob ID :3276 Location:Dallas, TXFunctional Area:Operations Department:01899 FTPS Client Support DallasPosition Type:Full Time Relocation Provided: Position DescriptionBASIC FUNCTIONS:Acts as an Account Executive" for a ...04/17/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Company Description: Southern Medical Recruiters healthcare and hospital recruitment firm working nationwide on employer paid basis only. We recruit executive and management level candidates for hospitals, clinics, medical centers, etc. CEO, CFO, ...05/07/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...