IL-Berwyn, Sales Representatives – Sales Executive We are currently looking for Sales Representatives to sell our products solution in this changing environment. Our Sales Representatives offer a variety of Life, Health, Retirement and Long-Term ... (more)05/04/2013 in monster.com
Jobs for Executive Ceo in Berwyn
Job Category: Business and Financial Operations Industry Sector: Health Care Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania, US PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Utilizes comprehensive knowledge of the Vascular Care business to facilitate compliance ... (more)03/20/2013 in scutt.eu
PA-Berwyn, In this HANDS ON Individual Contributor role, the Regional Finance Manager is responsible for working with the various disctrict and sales leaders on the creation and over all management of the P&L planning, forecasting and reporting ... (more)05/13/2013 in monster.com
PA-BERWYN, TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $13 billion world leader in connectivity. The company designs and manufactures products at the heart of electronic connections for the world's leading industries including automotive, energy and ... (more)05/13/2013 in monster.com
Cellular Sales is seeking the best and the brightest Wireless Sales Representatives with a desire to succeed and experience a unique sales opportunity. If you are personally responsible, self-motivated, ethical individual who wants to connect with a ... (more)05/11/2013 in salesgravy.com
Job search tips
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.