The Grant Development Manager reports to the Executive Director, and is a part of the fund development team. Acquire/maintain sound knowledge/understanding of Rural Literacy Coalition, (RLC); use this to better comprehend all projects/programs for ... (more)05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com
Jobs for Executive Ceo in Bay City
A Fresh Approach to Great Results. Charlotte:based Compass Group North America is the leader in foodservice management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industrys greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and ... (more)05/07/2013 in tiptopjob.com
Join us in the big leagues! ATT is a world leader in communications, business solutions, and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales teams, you'll work with small to large enterprises and government agencies to sell our full-scale business ... (more)04/20/2013 in localjobboard.com
Bay City, Michigan World Cafe Tue, 14 May 2013 23:21:59 -0700 (more)05/15/2013 in jobs.mlive.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Will need to have transportation, because she will need to be picked up from school sometimes, able to help with homework, be active with her, able to cook. (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Job search tips
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!