LA-Metairie, This is the big leagues. AT&T is a world leader in communications, business solutions and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales team, you'll work with small to large enterprises as well as government agencies to sell our ... (more)05/11/2013 in monster.com
Jobs for Executive Academy in Metairie
If you like working in an environment where you can use your creativity and leadership skills and really make a difference in the lives of seniors, we'd like to hear from you. At Sunrise Senior Living, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
This is the big leagues. ATT is a world leader in communications, business solutions and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales team, youll work with small to large enterprises as well as government agencies to sell our full-scale business ... (more)05/04/2013 in localjobboard.com
Account ExecutiveJob ID: 2012-21318Location: US-LA-MetairieCategory: SalesPosted Date: 5/3/2012More information about this job:Overview:New Business Account Executive;WGNO and WNOL Television, a Tribune Broadcasting owed ABC and CW Duopoly, is now ... (more)05/04/2013 in localjobboard.com
Overall Purpose: This overlay sales or specialist sales position is responsible for selling complex/technical products, services, applications, and/or solutions to customers in order to solve their strategic business needs. Key Roles and ... (more)04/20/2013 in localjobboard.com
Metairie, Louisiana YP Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:32:01 -0700 (more)04/18/2013 in jobs.nola.com
…Wanted: Professionals Seeking $80,000 to $500,000+ http: www.tkqlhce.com/click-5264683-10484766… (more)06/01/2011 in chaosads.com
Metairie, Louisiana Renaissance Publishing Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:54:51 -0700 (more)04/17/2013 in jobs.nola.com
The Client Executive is required to possess strong relationship skills, exhibit functional or technical knowledge relative to ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Messaging, or custom applications and have experience in software related project management, client ... (more)05/03/2013 in localjobboard.com
The world’s leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an Upscale Security Officer. G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas ... (more)01/20/2013 in careerbuilder.com
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.