Us: 1+y; 100%; Reporting to the Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs, the Executive Director provides strategic direction and vision for Academic Extension and is responsible to develop and maintain an administrative infrastructure and culture ...02/23/2013 in math-jobs.com [Details]
Jobs for Executive Academic in Oregon1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
1 current Executive Academic jobs in Oregon on 05/25/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.