MI-Birmingham, Growing Real Estate Property Management Company seeks a highly motivated Team Player to be responsible for review of A/R and A/P transactions, plus G/L, monthly reporting, expense reconciliations and year-end schedules for CPA’s. ...04/18/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Jobs for Estate Accountant in Birmingham1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
1 current Estate Accountant jobs in Birmingham on 05/24/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.