Title: IT Developer/Engineer IVLocation: United States-Texas-HoustonOther Locations: United States-Georgia-AtlantaJob Number: 1145095The Global Supply Chain Systems Planning Organization delivers end-to-end IT solutions to meet the Planning ( Demand ...05/09/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Developer Abap in Atlanta1 - 6 of 6 vacancies
SAP Developer:INF0004421 GM offers a career in SAP which will expand your knowledge and provide opportunities to lead development and delivery for one of the world's largest SAP implementations. This is a chance to develop your skills and expand ...05/04/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job Category: Computer and Mathematics Industry Sector: Professional Services Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US Opportunity for a seasoned web developer who can provide thought leadership in a fast paced HRIT environment! ...03/20/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
SAP Senior Developer:INF0004422 GM offers a career in SAP which will expand your knowledge and provide opportunities to lead development and delivery for one of the world's largest SAP implementations. This is a chance to develop your skills and ...05/04/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Company: Norfolk Southern is one of the nation''s premier transportation companies specializing in freight railroading. We operate approximately 21,000 route miles in 22 states and the District of Columbia, serve every major container port in the ...04/15/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
SAP Architect Mgr: Atlanta(Job Number:19473) Description At Avanade, business and technology consulting isnt just your career...its your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business ...05/03/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.