Responsible for the planning, design posting and analysis of the outside plant facilities/network. Performs detailed records posting and design for all required feeder facility relief including Central Office transfers, major undertakings and /or ... (more)05/10/2013 in beyond.com
Jobs for Design Development in Alhambra
Overall Purpose: Responsible for translating business needs into technical solutions, and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology for Genesys contact center based applications. Key Roles and ... (more)05/03/2013 in localjobboard.com
Job Summary The Channel Relationship Representative (CRR) is a part time, professional position responsible for communicating with potential clients and building interest for the in-home sales program through in-store presentation. The CRR will work ... (more)02/01/2013 in omni-jobs.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
IL-ALHAMBRA, Medical Alhambra Care Center a privately owned 4 Star LTC Facility has open positions in our Housekeeping, Dietary & Nursing Departments. Please stop by and fill out an application at 417 E. Main St. Alhambra, IL 62001 (more)05/15/2013 in monster.com
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical ... (more)05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com
Job search tips
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.