Harrisburg, PA SUTLIFF Wed, 15 May 2013 04:00:00 -0700 (more)05/15/2013 in jobs.pennlive.com
Jobs for Deputy Administrator in Harrisburg
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Wed, 15 May 2013 04:00:00 -0700 (more)05/15/2013 in jobs.pennlive.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
CDL- A Drivers we have Pneumatic Bulk Tanker opportunities available. If you are career motivated, want weekly home time, and great pay this is the opportunity for you! Are you looking again for another company? Are you tired of the empty promises? ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
CDL- A Drivers, are you looking for a local job? We have Pneumatic Bulk Tanker opportunities available right now. If you are career motivated, want to be home every day and want great pay this is the opportunity for you! Are you tired of looking for ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
PA-Harrisburg, TreCom Systems Group has exciting and challenging opportunities for IT professionals. We are hiring Application Developers to design, develop, code, test and implement in a .NET environment. Qualified candidates will have work ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania CJ Pony Parts, Inc. Tue, 14 May 2013 15:55:44 -0700 (more)05/14/2013 in jobs.pennlive.com
PA-Harrisburg, Position Description: Proposal Manager/Writer Reporting to the Business Development Manager, The Proposal Manager/Writer will have responsibility to manage all phases of the proposal development process in response to U.S. government ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
PA-Harrisburg, Phoenix Management, Inc., a leader in the industry of Government Support Services, is preparing a proposal for “FEMA NETC” at Emmitsburg, MD. As a result, we are seeking qualified individuals for the following positions: PROJECT ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
PA-Harrisburg, Major Corporation located near Harrisburg, Pa. seeks a corporate marketing regulatory attorney counsel with 7 years plus years of experience to advise on marketing, regulatory, sales and antitrust. This position will act as a ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
Job search tips
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.