Title: Counter Sales / In Store Sales : Cudahy, CA. Location: CA:Cudahy Job Number: Praxair Distribution, Inc., a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 250 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high:performance coatings, and ...05/02/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Jobs for Customer Representative in Cudahy1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
1 current Customer Representative jobs in Cudahy on 05/23/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
- customer representative aberdeen
- customer representative abilene
- customer representative ada
- customer representative addison
- customer representative adrian
- customer representative agawam
- customer representative agoura hills
- customer representative aiken
- customer representative akron
- customer representative alameda
Job search tips
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.