Our vision at Petco is Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World. We're making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting ...05/09/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Jobs for Customer Account in Bangor1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
As an Automated Logistical Specialist in the Army National Guard, you will learn the ins and outs of supply chain management, from storage and distribution to warehouse management and record keeping. Major duties include: Establishing and ...05/06/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
2 current Customer Account jobs in Bangor on 05/24/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.