Fielding Coordinator (Levels II & III) 8491Work Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MDJob Code: 8491 of openings: 8Salary Range (Annual): DescriptionRequirements:Education: Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or ...05/12/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Jobs for Coordinator in Aberdeen1 - 9 of 9 vacancies
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner! We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals! We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation. ...05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Title: Logistics and Government Property Coordinator (SECRET Clearance)Location: US-MD-AberdeenOther Locations:TRUESTONEbrings to our clients: technical strength, advantage contracting, and the financial backing of our parent organization. Our ...05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Exhibit CoordinatorTracking CodeBSM-BSV-02-WJob DescriptionUIC Technical Services (UICTS) and its Bowhead family of companies are an Alaska Native Corporation owned by Ukpea?vik I05/05/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Exhibit CoordinatorTracking CodeBSM-BSV-02-WJob DescriptionBowhead is looking for an Exhibit Coordinator, supporting event and conference requirements (e.g., display set-up, booth support, etc.) across the JPEOCBD Enterprise.Required ...05/05/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Job Requisition Number: 73057 Category: Service Primary Location: Aberdeen, MD, US Security Clearance: Secret Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable Schedule: Full Time Type of Travel: Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10 Description: At CACI, we dont ...05/06/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Requisition Number: FS74806Interest Category: Business Operations/Admin/ITInterest Sub Category: Information TechnologyJob Title : Graphics Specialist - PEO C3TEmployment Category/Status: Fixed Term ContractType of Position: ContingentCountry: ...05/05/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Requisition Number: FS74822Interest Category: Business Operations/Admin/ITInterest Sub Category: Marketing/ Communications/ Public RelationsJob Title : Technical Writer - PEO C3TEmployment Category/Status: Fixed Term ContractType of Position: ...05/05/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Clerical/AdministrativeFacility:Avera St. Luke''s HospitalDepartment:FinanceSchedule:Part TimeShift:Day ShiftHours:Varied between the hours of 8 am and 5 pmRequisition:1301735Job Details:Under general supervision of the Director of Accounting and ...04/18/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.