This Attorney will be the Fort Carson Attorney-Adviser (Contract) working in the Fort Carson Installation Legal Office. You will work actions involving contract law and fiscal law issues. Provide legal guidance to Command leaders and staff to ...05/08/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Contract Attorney in Colorado Springs1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
COMPLIANCE AUDITOR IIPosition Location: CO - Colorado Springs Workday Schedule: Weekdays OnlyFTE Status: Full time Workday Start Time: 8 amScheduled Weekly Work Hrs: 40 Workday End Time: 5 pmJob Family: Legal & Compliance Variable Work Schedule: ID: ...04/19/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.