A Fresh Approach to Great Results.Charlotte-based Compass Group North Americais the leader in foodservice management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry''s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Contract Attorney in Charlotte1 - 5 of 5 vacancies
Company Description: Target Market Media Publications, Inc. specializes in publishing locally focused, business to business, industry specific magazines such as Attorney at Law Magazine, Certified Public Accountant Magazine and soon to launch ...05/07/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Company Description:Target Market Media Publications, Inc. specializes in publishing locally focused, business to business, industry specific magazines such as Attorney at Law Magazine, Certified Public Accountant Magazine and soon to launch ...04/16/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
First Point Group is a global leader in the telecommunications recruitment services industry. We provide services to vendors, operators and services companies worldwide. We have immediate project opportunities available for experienced Wireless Cell ...02/12/2013 in omni-jobs.com [Details]
Job Category: Business and Financial Operations Industry Sector: Telecommunications Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, US Position Title:Real EstateSpecialist Position Summary Execute and deliver on the day-to-day ...03/20/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.