Our client, a creative digital agency, is looking for a Production Designer in NYC. Production Designer The Production Designer assists the production and design team in the completion of pixel perfect assets across the agency's digital ...05/11/2013 in newyorkjobs.com [Details]
Jobs for Communication Agency in New City1 - 11 of 11 vacancies
Supervisory/ManagementJob ID:49832Location:New York City, NJType:Direct HireContact:Benjamin Leung in the New York City office.Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone:(617) 557-3000 X 8958Description:Account Executive - Marketing Agency experience strongly ...05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Our client, a top interactive agency in NYC, is looking for a Digital Copywriter. Description As a Digital Copywriter your mission is to capture the magic of our company?s digital entertainment experience in words. Whether you?re writing headlines, ...05/11/2013 in newyorkjobs.com [Details]
Our client, an in-house creative agency based in NYC, is looking for Content Strategists to expand their team. Job Description: Content Strategist We are seeking candidates with a background in content strategy and web production to join our ...05/11/2013 in newyorkjobs.com [Details]
Led by a seasoned team of entrepreneurs, marketers, technologists and quants from such companies as Google, DoubleClick, CitiGroup and the NSA, RightAction is the leading provider of digital media trading technology and services. At the core of ...05/15/2013 in theresumator.com [Details]
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY NYC (advanced degree required) My client, a prominent Medical Communications agency located in NYC is looking for a Director of Business Development to join their rapidly expanding team! ...03/15/2013 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE MANAGED MARKETS AGENCY NYC My client has an exciting opening for an energetic Senior Account Executive to join their expanding team and agency inNew York City! The SAE will report into the Group Account Supervisor and will ...03/08/2013 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Led by a seasoned team of entrepreneurs, marketers, technologists and quants from such companies as Google, DoubleClick, CitiGroup and the NSA, RightAction is the leading provider of digital media trading technology and services. At the core of ...05/08/2013 in theresumator.com [Details]
The Role We are looking for a Compliance Officer that has working knowledge of FINRA rules and regulations relating to electronic trading. Qualifications: - Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of relevant experience - Series 7 and 24 licenses - ...05/09/2013 in careermag.com [Details]
SCO is looking for well- qualifiedFoster Care Caseworkers. The Family Foster Care Caseworker provides an opportunity for recent graduates or new professionals to the field to explore and work with all aspects of the Child Welfare System. Provide ...04/16/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
I am currently recruiting a Credit Risk Manager. The opportunity is located in New York City with a global financial institution. This individual will participate in the day to day oversight and reporting of risk in the Prime Services division for ...03/13/2013 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.