The Global Product Group, a division within the Wholesale, International Group, provides products and services for our Corporate and Global Financial Institution customers world-wide. Wells Fargo has launched a major initiative called Global Branch ...05/06/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Jobs for Communication Ach in Summit1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
Position Summary : Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and directs care for premature, pediatric and adult patients. This care takes place in the Pediatric Intensive Care, Neonatal Intensive Care, Burn Center, Emergency Department, Operating Room ...05/03/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.