Reg. Respiratory Therapist IDepartment: Respiratory CareSchedule: On-Call/PRNShift: VariableHours: Job Details: Position Summary: Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and directs care for premature, pediatric and adult patients. This care takes ...05/05/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Communication Ach in Cleveland1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
PURPOSE OF POSITION Responsible for billing and policy maintenance in support of administrative services provided by Selman & Company accounts for insurance products in designated line of business. GENERAL FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES ...04/21/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
2 current Communication Ach jobs in Cleveland on 05/22/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...