Requisition : 59998 Job Title: ES Sales Trainee Country: United States State: Georgia City: Alpharetta Employment Status: Full Time Division: Job Responsibilities: (Description) Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of ...05/01/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Jobs for Commercial Sales in Alpharetta1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
Research Scientist Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Research Scientist in Alpharetta, GA.Position Summary:The Research Scientist is ...02/20/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
2 current Commercial Sales jobs in Alpharetta on 05/23/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.