WORK IN TEXAS JOB MATCH: Occupational Category: Protective Services; Occupation: Criminal Investigators and Special Agents; Industry: Public Administration. A State of Texas application in WorkInTexas must be completed to be considered for ...04/20/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Collection Agents in Mcallen1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
1 current Collection Agents jobs in Mcallen on 05/23/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.