Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Jobs for Coldfusion Ajax in Ithaca
Building the perfect burrito - and having fun doing it - is the first step to building your career at Chipotle. Sharpen your customer-service and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow. Our Crew members take pride in ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
GENERAL PURPOSE : To perform electrical work to include preventive maintenance, inspections, troubleshooting, repair, installation, rebuilding and upgrading of equipment, buildings and facilities of the complex. GENERAL DUTIES : The Maintenance ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
We're looking for someone to help care for our 3-year-old son all day and our 6-year-old son after school. Wednesday and Friday it would be from noon to approximately 6 p.m. Tuesday would be 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. There are frequent occasions for added ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
I am looking for a nanny/mother's helper to help out with our baby boys. They are 6 and a half months old, and they have a 9 year old brother. I will mostly be home during these hours (for at least a few months), but could use another set of hands ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Seeking a nanny or babysitter near Ithaca for 3 children for most of the summer. Hoping you can start at end of June. A car is not provided - please have your own. We're looking for a caregiver who likes being active outdoors. My family loves ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Seeking care immediately, through part of the summer, for an active, sometimes devious, and most times charming and mischievous 9-year-old boy. One to two times per week after school for a few hours, primarily Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. We are ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
My husband and I are looking for a full-time nanny starting in mid-late August, with occasional part time help in July. We will be having our first child at the end May and are looking for 12-14 days/month, 8-12 hours/day. We are looking for someone ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Title: Wealth Management Advisor - Ithaca, NYLocation: NY-IthacaOther Locations:POSITIONTIAA-CREF''s Wealth Management Group offers highly sophisticated financial planning capabilities designed to help clients accomplish their immediate and long ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
VP of Research & DevelopmentLocation: Ithaca, New YorkThe Senior Epitaxial Design Engineer is responsible for the design, development, and validation of photonic products based on BinOptics etched facet technology.Responsibilities: Lead all advanced ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Job search tips
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.