NY-New York City, The Natural Gourmet Institute and the Natural Gourmet Cookery School are for-profit, NYC-based schools, and the leaders in teaching health-supportive cooking, elucidating the relationship between food and health. NGI has been ... (more)05/01/2013 in monster.com
Jobs for Chef Agm in New City
Food Service WorkerCity: New York CityState: New YorkRequirements/Qualifications (Education): . Must have some food service experience. Willing to Train Right Candidate. New York City Certificate in Food Protection helpful. Must be reliable and ... (more)04/20/2013 in localjobboard.com
PRE-COLLEGE SUMMER PROGRAM TEACHER/INSTRUCTOR (Interviews To Be Held In New York City and Washington, D.C. | Skype Interviews For Out-Of-State Candidates) Live on a beautiful college campus this summer and help make a difference in the lives of ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
COLLEGE PREP/ADMISSIONS PROFESSIONALS NEEDED FOR SUMMER PROGRAM (Skype Interviews For All Out-Of-State Candidates) Live on a beautiful college campus this summer and help make a difference in the lives of gifted high school students from across the ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Job search tips
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.