I will be starting classes in August on Tuesdays and Thursdays from approximately noon to 4 p.m. It will mainly be Thursdays since Tuesdays I only need care for 1. 5 hrs and his dad is going to try to come home with him but may not be able to all ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Jobs for Care Academy in Madison
WI-Madison, Job Duties include, but are not limited to: Provide primary care to children. All centers are state licensed. Madison sites are city accredited. Engages children during program hours. Leads and supervises developmentally appropriate ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
We need a nanny to take care of 1 child in Madison. A car is not provided - please have your own. (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
We need a babysitter to take care of 1 child in Madison. Duties include pickups and drop-offs. We require that you have your own car. Comfortable around large breed animals. (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Seeking fun loving, responsible female to aide my daughter who will be a freshman living away at college (in NJ) in the fall. She has Spinal Muscular Atrophy. She is very bright, double majoring in psychology and English. She is very interested in ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Am looking for part to full time care for my son during the summer. He is diagnosed with full spectrum autism and can be quite a handful at times. Would need someone to get him out of the house to play and interact. He does communicate, but ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
WI-Madison, With 68 plants in 21 countries, Amcor Flexibles Europe & Americas, a division of Amcor, is a market leader and the world's largest supplier of flexible packaging. We deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
If you are looking for childcare once school dismisses, I would be happy to help with that. I think it is very important for children to be in a home environment. Large fenced in back yard. (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
The Journey Begins with you. There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible. At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Need someone to vacuum, dust, clean floors every other week in my home. We have pets. House is 8 rooms and 2200 sq. feet. I can supply cleaning equipment. (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Job search tips
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.