Property and Casualty Insurance Agent Producer:Franchise Business PartnerFranchise Producer Partner Career OpportunityInsurance Agency Ownership with No Upfront Capitol Investment and No Monthly Service Fees:Americas Best Career Opportunity for the ...05/13/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Business Accelerate in Little Rock1 - 6 of 6 vacancies
Job Id: 174958 Nearest Major Market: AR - Little Rock Job Description The NAPA Underhood Sales Group of Genuine Parts Company is seeking a District Sales Manager to develop new customers and expand sales to existing customers at all distribution ...05/13/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job Id: Nearest Major Market: AR : Little Rock Job Description NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard:working Counter Sales Representative to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals. The Counter Sales Representative is ...05/06/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
AR-Little Rock, SMS is the largest full-service business development firm serving small to mid-sized businesses in the US. Through the coordinated efforts of our corporate headquarters and field service personnel; SMS installs proven methods, ...04/17/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Job Id: Nearest Major Market: AR : Little Rock Job Description NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled, enthusiastic and hard working Delivery Driver to join our growing team of auto parts professionals. As a Delivery Driver your primarily focus is on ...05/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job Id: 175837 Nearest Major Market: AR - Little Rock Job Description NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled, enthusiastic and hard working Delivery Driver to join our growing team of auto parts professionals. As a Delivery Driver your primarily focus ...04/17/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.